Friday, December 5, 2008

A little levity


The best part of this picture is the fact that I had to order online to get us all matched. I now receive emails from the "Tye Dyed Shop", and who can resist opening an email with "Tye Dye Winter Fashions 2008" in the subject line? I mean really-FASHION? Here's my favorite WINTER FASHION 2008 (Is this different from 20 years ago?):


It really just cracks me up every time I open up one of their emails. Silly, I know. So while the rest of you receive actual fashion emails from Anthropologie and Banana Republic, I'm just cracking up with my fashion advisors at the Tye Dyed Shop.

4 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Love them! And I need all the fashion advice I can get. I don't get any e-mails from clothing places. Maybe that is why I am so far behind in my wardrobe!?!

Ridges Gang said...

That's funny!! I get their emails all the time too! We ordered our autism carnival shirts from them one year and now I'm forever on their list!... The smiley face one is pretty sweet.

Lori said...

What is the theme next?! you newtons are too much fun.

carrie said...

you are such a dork!!!!