Things I love about this age:
1. He loves to give his Mom hugs.
2. He still wants to be tucked in every night.
3. He likes Jake and Jake's friends.
4. He likes to have playdates with friends every single day.*
5. He was insanely curious about "Hooters" restaurant until he went there with Papa Mertz and Grandma Bertha. Now he thinks it's lame.
6. He thinks it's gross when his parents kiss.**
7. He LOVES so many things it's easy to always find him something he will love...Cars, sports, games, food, friends, fruit, Rachel, Jake, dessert...the list is nearly endless. He has a lust for life.
Things I don't love about this age:
1. He never wants to shower. (Luckily he doesn't have bad BO yet.)
2. He never seems to get enough sleep. He's too busy keeping up with Jake, Dave and anyone else he thinks he can have fun with...
3. He CAN NOT, under any circumstances, lose gracefully. He is the WORST sport I have ever met when it comes to board games. It's a real bummer.
4. *He wants to have playdates with friends every single day. Enough already.
5. **He thinks it's gross when his parents kiss. Like we're so lovey-dovey anyway. Jeez.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Posted by Kim at 8:00 AM