Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

Whew! I'm glad that's over. It was a GREAT year, don't get me wrong, but it was maybe a bit too full of fun. With pumpkin patches galore, costume parties, church parties, playgroups, pumpkin carving, school parties, pre-trick-or-treating dinners and haunted houses, I am just plain tuckered out. Good thing daylight savings time came after Halloween this year because we really needed the extra hour of sleep.

Every year I am soooo excited for autumn and October and every year I rejoice when it is finally November. October has a way of filling up with so many fun activities that by the time it's all over it's perfectly fine with me to have no plans at all. I love, love, love November, so welcome, welcome.

Here are a few highlights from our awesome October...


Click to play Halloween time
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Looks like a ton of fun--but you are right about it getting to be too much to do for one holiday.