Sunday, November 30, 2008

Birthday Recap

I know it's been a whole month since my birthday but I am going to give a brief recap anyway.

I started celebrating early, as usual, with a package from my mom that included this fabulous wall hanging handmade with love. She sent it early so that I could enjoy it all month long. I did. Thanks, Mom!




I celebrated early in the month at breakfast with my girlfriends, lots of gifts and heartfelt wishes. Thanks, girls!



I got two cute vests. Which I will not show because I don't want to model them. Thanks Dave and Jim and Sharon! And I got an Annee original bag from Korea. Annee made this for me. Amazing--perfectly functional AND beautiful. Thanks, Annee!


M & B sent money to go out to dinner so I convinced Dave to take me to PLATE World Cuisine Restaurant. I used a coupon so I bought some new jeans with the savings. Thanks, Mertz and Bertha!
All in all, it was a celebratory month to remember. I'm a lucky, happy girl indeed. Thanks to all those who love me and make me feel special!

0 comments: