Friday, September 11, 2009

Farewell, Korea


Today I head home. I'm thrilled to be seeing my family in a mere 24 hours or so. Korea has been great fun; the sights, sounds, and smells of this land have sealed us BFF's. Thanks for a great trip, girls!



(This is at Seoul Tower overlooking the city. The fence is covered in locks that people place there to "lock in" their love and commitment to each other. Interesting.)
Thanks also to Darin, Henry, George, Ruby and Jane for sharing so much of their wife/mom with us for nearly an entire week! This adventure was way better than any spa week.


Many more details to come of the adventures. For now I need to pack up.

3 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Thanks for sharing all your pictures--I have loved seeing your adventure.

Annee said...

It really was awesome. Thank you so much for coming. I owe you BIG TIME! The shopping marathon will go down in the epic novel of life accomplishments. You've got skills.

Safe travels home. I can't wait for our spa week...

Kurt Uccello said...

I love that lock fence. thats my idea of ROMANCE! (maybe thats my problem) :)