Saturday, October 3, 2009

Guess What Jake Brought Home from School...




The swine flu.


That's right. My eighth grader, who is not the most social person, brought home the swine flu.


He's on tamiflu and we're prepared in case the rest of us get symptoms but we're hoping Ben's birthday plans aren't affected by the illness.


My guess is that A LOT of people are going to get it. Let's hope it's not too severe.


That's my excitement for today. Plus a soccer tournament for Ben in Denver. He's becoming a really great goalie. Way to go, Ben!

Get well soon, Jake.

3 comments:

Kurt Uccello said...

its actually a kind of cute picture at least!!!

Annee said...

Gross!! Good thing there is a doctor in the house.

Take care to you all.

Laura said...

I'm not certain, but I think that Audrey caught the swine flu in AZ. We didn't go to a doctor, but she had the same symptoms as her cousin. It's taking her forever to fully recover from the congestion and fatigue!